Friday, December 3, 2010

Just How Busy???

Friday Question of the Week.....

It is that time of year again...many people are planning to spend Christmas week at Walt Disney World. Could the holidays get any more magical than that? Now, I know there are many seasoned Walt Disney travelers...I am one of them...but I also know that there are many seasoned Walt Disney Travelers that have never been to Disney the week of Christmas....I am one of them. :0)

So my questions is, how can those of us that have never been to Walt Disney World Christmas week(seasoned or newbie’s), prepare for the crowds that we will encounter. Really...truly....honestly?????

Reply with your feedback in the comments section....I cannot wait to hear your thoughts.

Hope that everyone has a safe and magical weekend!! :0)

See ya real soon!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment