Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Skip Breakfast and Eat Lunch Early.

My main goal when I travel to Walt Disney World is to see and do as much as I possibly can. I could imagine your goal is the same. On another post I talk about sending a box to the resort full of snack and breakfast type items. My family and I get up early every day and eat a quick breakfast before heading to the parks. Then what we do is eat lunch between, 11:00 and 11:30. This timeframe not only keeps us from the lunch rush, but it also allows us to hit all of the rides we want while everyone else eats their lunch between 12:00 and 1:00.

Do you have a Walt Disney World travel tip you would like to share? Email it to kno2879@gmail.com, I will be sure to add your tip to our site.

See you real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment