The Holidays have officially begun at Walt Disney World. Every inch of the parks and resorts are fully dressed in holiday gear. Thousands of people will travel to Walt Disney World this holiday season to experience the sights and sounds of the season.
Although going to Disney for the holidays is by far the most magical time of year to visit, it can also be a financial challenge. Not only are the parks at their peak season for visiting but the prices are much higher during the holidays. If you are visiting during the months of November and December you may have purchased or may be considering purchasing tickets to the extra event Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Prices are $59.95 for adults and $53.95 for children. Whether you are still on the fence about attending or you already have your tickets in hand, sit back relax and enjoy The Best of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!!! (Click here to check dates and to purchase your tickets)
Events are as follows:
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade: 8:15 and 10:30 PM-Come see gingerbread men, elves, and the wooden soldiers, they are sure to put you in the holiday spirit as they join Mickey and friends for a special parade. Be sure to stay throughout the entire parade as Santa makes an appearance.
- Holiday Wishes Fireworks: 9:30 PM
- A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas Show: 7:45, 8:45, 9:55, 10:50, 11:45 PM
- Celebrate the Season Show: 7:45, 10:05, 11:20 PM
- Castle Dreamlights - See the castle transformed into a beautiful display of holiday lights right before your eyes!
- Live stage shows with Disney characters
- Meet some of your favorite characters throughout the park
- See it "snow" on Main Street!
- Enjoy Complimentary Christmas cookies and hot cocoa
- Some of the most popular attractions will remain open during the party!
Character Dance Parties
- Woody's Hootin' Holiday Open House - The Diamond Horseshoe (Liberty Square)
- Cosmic Ray's Jingle, Dance and Play - Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe (Tomorrowland)
Click here to view the 2010 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Map.
Guru Friends comment on their personal favorite parts of the party:
-I was completely in awe as I looked down a snowy Main Street to see the castle lit up like an icicle. Sharon, PA
-The atmosphere on Main Street with the decorations and falling snow, so magical! Kayla, TN
-One reader commented about being able to enjoy his favorite rides over and over again because the lines were so short. John, GA
All in all no matter what you decide, if you are at Walt Disney World during the holiday season you are sure to experience the holiday magic!
I would love to hear what your favorite part of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is. Comment below to share your experiences.
Next Thursday I will blog about all of holiday experiences you can have at no cost to you. Email me your thoughts about no cost holiday experiences.
See ya real soon!