Monday, October 11, 2010

Flying Southwest? Why Not Pack an Extra Suitcase?

Money Saver Monday

Happy Monday Guru Readers!!! I hope that you had a magical weekend!

I don't know about you, but I have noticed that flights are truly at an all time high for travel to the Orlando area.  Many of us are looking for that sweet deal to come our way!!  This includes looking for deals on some of those value airlines like Southwest, AirTran, and SpiritAir.

I always try to fly Southwest...I just love the way they run their flights. One great way that you can save with Southwest is not only in their ticket prices, but with their free luggage offer. That's right...each paid ticket is allowed 2 bags for free!! Last month I wrote a post about sending a package to the resort...I still believe that is a great way to save money. Another option is to pack an extra suitcase full of snacks and items you would normally ship over in that box? This way you do not have to pay the shipping cost at all!!! Additionally, on the way home you have an empty suitcase to store your purchases in.  This is just another way Southwest can save you some big bucks on your next Walt Disney World vacation.

I would love to hear from you…email me your favorite money saving tips. I will be sure to give you credit for your ideas.

See you real soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment