Friday, February 11, 2011

Farewell Toon Town!!


Now it's time to say good-bye to all our company..... 




When I first learned about the Mickey's Toon Town closure, I was not too upset about it. In fact, I was excited about new things to come. It was not until recently that I decided to look back at my photo history with Toon Town and realized that I have quite a history with that area of the park and I am a bit sad to see it go. As many of you have, I have taken my three kids there for a first time and watched them in awe as they explored through the most whimsical place in all of Walt Disney World. All three of my kids rode their very first roller coaster in Toon Town, my boys got their first kiss from Tink there, and all three of my kids met Mickey for the very first time in Toon Town. In fact, one of my fondest memories at Walt Disney World was when I took my first child, Lexis to Disney. She was only 3 and went on and on about meeting Mickey. I will never in my life forget the way she ran into the room at the Judge's Tent...that moment in time is priceless. 

So to you Toon Town, I bid you farewell. You will be missed greatly by many Walt Disney World fans. While we will never forget you, you will always be in our memory.  As an avid Disney fan, I look forward to new beginnings. 

Enjoy a look into my Toon Town history. 


Lexis back in 2000...first time meeting Mickey!!




Lucas got a kiss from Tink!!














M-I-C, (See ya real soon) K-E-Y, (Why? Because we like you!) M-O-U-S-E


THE END!!!!




What is your fondest memory of Mickey's Toon Town Fair?

See ya real soon!!
Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment