Tuesday's Top Ten
We have officially entered the month of love. If you are planning to visit Walt Disney World over Valentine’s Day you may want to have something romantic planned for that special someone. Believe it or not there are a ton of romantic things you can do at Walt Disney World. Some may require more planning then others.
My top ten list of romantic things you can do at Walt Disney World:
10. Flowers-Did you know that there is a Walt Disney World Florist? They are just amazing and can prepare custom gift baskets and flowers for any occasion, including Valentine's Day. Call (407) 827-3505 or visit them online at http://www.disneyflorist.com/.
9. Take an evening walk along the beach at Disney's Polynesian Resort and watch wishes for a free yet completely romantic evening.
8. While you are at World Showcase at Epcot, check out the wine selection at each country or even at your resort gift shop. Then pick up some great chocolates from France and you are all set for a quiet, romantic evening in your resort room. (be sure you are able to open the bottle of wine)
7. Dine at the very romantic San Angel Inn at Epcot's Mexico pavilion.
6. Surprise that special someone with a spa treatment. Click here for details on the spectacular spa services offered on Walt Disney World property.
5. Even if you are not staying at Disney's Boardwalk Resort, spend some time acting like a kid again by playing carnival games. After some carnival fun, end the night with a Surrey Bike for two for just $20/half hour.
4. Make a reservation at Jiko, located at Animal Kingdom Lodge you will be in for a real treat!! After your dinner take a walk out on the animal viewing area for a peaceful yet romantic view of the animals.
3. Splurge on that once in a lifetime meal at Victoria and Alberts....a meal you and your Valentine will never forget.
2. Take your sweetheart on a romantic carriage ride!!! Visit Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground for a once in a lifetime opportunity of Disney romance. You will take an 30 minute ride in an old fashioned horse-drawn carriage ride. Click here for pricing and information.
1. The most romantic thing you can do at Disney World is to enjoy a specialty cruise and watch fireworks!! While this option is not cheap, it will be something that your sweetheart will never forget. Click here for cruise options and pricing.
Have you ever spent time at Disney World for Valentine's Day? What did you do?
We are looking for more fans on our Facebook Page. We would be honor if you became a fan!! Plus starting Wednesday we will be holding some fun contest on our page. Are you ready to win some gift cards??? :0)
See ya real soon!