Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Trivia!!!!

Happy Sunday Guru readers!! Hope you had a magical weekend!

The question for this week is:

Where in Walt Disney World can you go and, within a few minutes, see scenes from the black-and-white film classic, "The Blob"?

Email the Guru with your answer. Be sure to include your first name and last initial along with what state you are from. Thank you in advance for your participation. Answers will be accepted through 11/3/10.

Click here for the answer to last week's post.
See you real soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Guru,

    my computer wont let me link through to your email and I cant find your email address anywhere. HELP!!! I know the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch for letting me know!! I will send you a message with the information.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete