Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Want to save some money on your next Walt Disney World Vacation?

When booking a trip to Walt Disney World most people call, get a quote book their trip and are done with it.  This is a big no no!! You can save yourself hundreds of dollars by paying close attention to current Disney offers as they become available.

One way to stay on top of those Disney offers is to subscribe to the Mousesavers newsletter (mousesavers.com), the first place to look for money-saving tips, including discount codes for resorts. Check often for new codes and deals, and book a room with the best rate you can find and then call every week or so and see if you can go any lower. Every single trip I have booked, I have been able to call and modify my reservation. This past year, I actually got over 900.00 credited back to my card when the free dining promotion was applied to my reservation...Disney will not call you to let you know there is a better deal.

Email us your money saving ideas...we would love to hear from you!

See you real soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment