Monday, January 31, 2011

Money Saver Monday!! Lunch for about a buck

Happy Monday!!! 


Traveling to Walt Disney World is an amazing adventure, but it does not come cheap. If you are like me, you are always looking for a way to save a buck or two. 


While at your Disney resort food court you can purchase 2 slices of bread, either white or wheat for about $.75. You can purchase peanut butter for about $.60 or it can even be free at some food court locations at the condiment counter. Last, you can get the jelly for free as it is considered a condiment. This is a great cheap lunch option for families that are trying to save some money while on vacation. Even though my family and I always opt for the Disney Dining Plan, I find myself making a PB&J sandwich for my two younger children that are ALWAYS hungry!! It saves me a ton of money!!


We are looking for more fans on our Facebook Page. We would be honor if you became a fan!! Plus starting Wednesday we will be holding some fun contest on our page. Are you ready to win some gift cards??? :0)


See ya real soon!
Kelly 



No comments:

Post a Comment