Thursday, March 24, 2011

One Boy, One Girl, One Big Passion!

This is a very special week for me because I have the pleasure of introducing you to some extremely talented writers that are going to be writing for Disney Guru. Today I would like to introduce Belinda...he article below is an introduction to what she is going to be writing about every Thursday right here at Disney Guru. Belinda truly lives a fairy tale life and incorporates Disney into everything she does. So we only found it fitting that her weekly column here at Disney Guru would be called, "Living the Fairy Tale Life."


Sit back relax and enjoy!! Take it away Belinda.........







Welcome! I’m so excited to be here writing my first introduction column for all of you. It is truly a blessing to be able to share my love and passion for Disney with everyone. My name is Belinda, my husband and I have no kids and are as madly in love with Disney as we are with each other. Disney has been a big part of my life every since I was a little girl, as I got older, my love and passion for Mickey grew into a magical and unforgettable addiction. Every since I was 10 years old, my parents would take my brother and I to Disney World yearly. Once my brother joined the army and moved away, I still took the trip with them until I was 18.



When I married my high school sweetheart, his love of Disney joined with mine, and together our marriage turned into something truly magical. We vacation “home” every year, sometimes twice a year. We even celebrated our 10 year anniversary with a Vow Renewal Wedding on the Disney Magic. Every day is like a fairytale for me, whether we are cooking from a Disney cookbook together, dancing in the living room to Disney love songs or playing Disney games and planning new trips. We make it a point to incorporate Disney in our lives every day. It is a passion and a love that gets us through some of life’s toughest times. Some people may not ever understand why when I think of Disney, the songs, the parades, the feeling of magic it creates… I get all choked up, but it’s an overwhelming feeling of joy and emotion that means so much to me that it truly takes my breath away. 




We all dream of living the fairytale life, I believe that for every couple out there, their truly is a happily ever after. I dream it but I also live it every day. I hope all of you will follow me on my journey as I share with you the love and passion that Disney has blessed mine and my husband’s life with and how the love of Disney in our hearts has made our life a true fairytale!

Keep Believing!
Belinda 

2 comments:

  1. Belinda I just love your passion for Disney!!! :0) Can't wait to read more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelly! I'm so excited to be able to spread my passion and thoughts with the world :0)

    ReplyDelete