Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wacky Wednesday's With Julie


This is such an exciting week here at Disney Guru because I have the pleasure of introducing you to some fresh new writers that are joining me on this magical journey that I have been on over the past 7 months. These talented ladies are going to be making appearances right here on Disney Guru several times per month. 

Today I would like to introduce Julie. She has a burning passion for Disney much like myself and is very excited to share it all with you. Julie is one of the founders of New England Disney Diva's Facebook Page, where she shares her wacky diva adventures throughout Disney World. Both Julie and I thought it would be fun for her bi-monthly Wednesday column to be titled, "Wacky Wednesday's with Julie." 



My name is Julie & I’ve had a ‘passion’ for Walt Disney World as long as I can remember.  My magical memories began as a child taking yearly spring vacations to the ‘world’ each year with my family. I now follow this same tradition with my own family. Having been to WDW over 20 times, it’s still always fresh & new for me. I’ll never get tired of being in my ‘happy place’!!
I’m a busy ‘Disney’ housewife & stay-at-home mom to 3 beautiful girls here in mid-coast Maine. When I’m not daydreaming about WDW or planning my own vacations, I’m giving tips or advice to fellow Disney friends. Nothing makes me happier than being able to share my knowledge & love of Disney with others!

I look forward to spending Wednesdays with you!!

See you real soon,
Julie ºoº

No comments:

Post a Comment