Monday, May 16, 2011

New Beginnings for Disney Guru

I am so excited to announce that as of today 5/16/2011 Disney Guru will be moving locations. This move is going to provide a fresh, clean look that is much easier to navigate for you. My goal in moving locations is so that I can provide you with more services to help you plan the most magical Disney vacation. Myself as well as all of the Guru Girls cannot wait for you to visit us!! :0)


This Blogger blog will continue to stay on this site but I will no longer be posting here. I was able to transfer all of the information from here to the new Disney Guru site. 


Our Facebook, Twitter and RSS freed are all attached to the new Disney Guru site. Last,  it would be an honor for me to have you visit our new site and bookmark it as a favorite of yours. 


I would like to thank all of you for being such awesome followers, I could not have done any of this without you or without the help of the wonderful Guru Girls, Belinda, Theresa, Disney Bird, and Julie. Thank you!


See ya real soon!!
Kelly 

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look of 'Guru'...Congrats & thanks for having me as part of your team!! ºoº

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed your site before- I'm now a follower!! :DM

    ReplyDelete