Monday, January 17, 2011

Money Saver Monday!! Check out the Bobble

One thing is for sure, when you travel to Walt Disney World, you need to stay hydrated. If you are traveling with your family you can very easily spend $20-$25 per day on water, this is of course depending upon how much water your family drinks. I have to admit, I do not like the taste of Florida water, there is something in it that does not agree with me. We have always opted to ship water in from Staples or Costco, which I still think is a wonderful money saving idea.

On a recent trip to Target, my daughter pointed out The Bobble. The Bobble is a patented filtered water bottle that is reusable. It will cost you about $9.99 and the filter is good for about 300 uses. Not only can this bottle save you a ton of money both at Disney and at home, but it is also great for the environment. We are in the age of water bottles, I know my family goes through about 10-15 per day. I did purchase one Bobble to see what I thought about the taste and to my surprise it was great! I do realize that if you have a family of 3 or more, this can pose an up front cost to you...this option works for me because not only do we go through a ton of water at Disney but we do at home as well.

Facts About your bobble filter:
Bobble has an activated carbon filter which has a slight electro-positive charge, making it attractive to chemicals and impurities. As the water passes over the positively charged carbon surface, the negative ions of the contaminants are drawn to the surface of the carbon granules.
Carbon filters require very little maintenance, and are perhaps the most powerful chemical absorbents known to man. Bobble's carbon-based filter removes organic contaminants from regular municipal tap water and meets or exceeds NSF international Standard 42 for chlorine, taste and odor reduction.


Bobble BPA Free Water Bottle,18.5 Ounce, Blue


See ya real soon!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment