When I travel to Walt Disney World I try very hard to have all of my costs laid out in advance. From tipping all of the way to souvenirs, I want to know what I am going to spend. I thought that today's Money Saver Monday would be helpful to those budgeting their money the way I do....even a slight increase in price can throw off a budget.
Did you know that several times of year some Walt Disney World dining locations increase their price due to an increase in guest demand? Below is a list of the fixed priced dining locations that participate in the increase. Please note that this list is subject to change. :0)
- 1900 Park Fare
- Akershus (Princess Storybook Meals)
- Boma (breakfast and dinner)
- Cape May Café (breakfast and dinner buffet)
- Chef Mickey’s (breakfast and dinner)
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Crystal Palace
- Garden Grill
- Hollywood and Vine (Play ’n Dine character buffets)
- Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner only)
- Ohana (breakfast and dinner)
- Trails End
- Tusker House
Dates to expect the price increase:
If you are on the Disney Dining Plan you will not be effected by this increase. Out of pocket guests can expect to pay an additional $4 for adult guests and and additional $2 for children.
See ya real soon!!