Disney's Fantasmic is located at Disney's Hollywood Studios. From boats, characters, fireworks, flames, water fountains, lasers, smoke, video projected images on water and a beautiful theatrical score, Fantasmic is a show that has it all!! Like all stories that are Disney, Fantasmic tells a story of good verses evil. As Mickey Mouse dreams, a colorful story is told of animals, princesses. Disney villains are sure to make an appearance but are soon whisked away through the forces of good.
The story begins with Mickey, of course he is in his ever so famous Sorcerer's Apprentice outfit as he conducts the orchestra. The real treat begins as he conducts the water which is choreographed to Disney music. In addition, images are projected as the water acts as a screen. Very quickly this story turns from a dream to a nightmare as a series of villains take the stage. No worries though, this is Disney folks, this story has a happy ending including a beautiful boat ride that features Ariel, Belle, and Snow White.
I have to say that this show actually amazes me!! I have never seen anything like it before. This is a must do for every Disney trip! If you are a Disney newbie be sure to read some of my suggestions for getting a good seat.
- Fantasmic can often times be a standing room only attraction. Seating for this attraction begins 90 minutes prior to showtime.
- If you do not want to arrive 90 minutes prior to showtime you can take advantage of the Fantasmic Dinner Package. This package allows you to have priority seating at the first showtime. Meals are offered at; The Hollywood Brown Derby, Hollywood & Vine Character buffet, or Mama Melrose Ristaurante Italiano. If you would like to make this reservation call 407-WDW-DINE be prepared to hold this reservation with a credit card.
- While this is a wonderful show, it is very loud and can scare young children.
- We have sat in all different place and have been able to see no matter where we are seated.
- Be sure to check for showtimes before you plan to attend. This show only runs a few days per week, some days twice per day.
Enjoy a short video clip of Fantasmic my friend Ariel sent me. :0)
See ya real soon!!